Sunday, January 27, 2008

A lot of snowww..in Irbid too!

It's a bit late to blog this white event.. but i have been isolated away from the world because of some ADSL subscription problems.
I'm back now! It was really hard living without the internet for 3 days!! (T_T)

Anyway, back to our main topic. In the 22nd of January, there was snow fall in most cities in Jordan, INCLUDING my city Irbid which rarely gets enough snow fall to accumulate on the ground.(Check this post of last year :p )
That was really amazing..snow continued to fall heavily for a long time starting from about 5:30pm on the 22nd . It continued to fall until a late time that night which gave chance for snow to accumulate on the ground. Next day, everything was covered in white color.


View at night. I like the view of trees covered in snow. Also the falling snow glitters in the picture because of the camera flash, nice effect!


The neighourhood






A snow man..or shall i say snow rabbit. Done by my mangaka sister Ichigo chan.

Even though I was like indifferent and refused to go out and play with snow, I went out just to take some pictures of the views at first..but after I saw the wonderful view , I couldn't resist having a wild snow battle with my little brother and sisters!
I had so much play, took many pictures and many failed attempts to make a big snow man!

I played with snow until I started to freeze! That morning was really freezing, but warm with the joy that it brought! (^_^)


6 comments:

Saemon 左衛門 said...

in Irbid too da to?!!

In Amman it only snowed a few hours and in a few more hours all the snow disappeared!

urayamashiIiIiIii!

Amani AbuQdais أماني أبوقديس said...

In Irbid too da yo! :D

YzN said...

yesterday "30/1" it kept snowing all night in Amman :D

Today everything is white !
The Battle Ground is ready!

Amani AbuQdais أماني أبوقديس said...

YzN san,
Same here! :p It was even much more wonderful than the last time.....new post is on the way! :D

hiro said...

Wow, snowball fight! :p It must have been very fun! And that snowman. lols, so cute!

Amani AbuQdais أماني أبوقديس said...

^^ The snowball fight was so fun and....so cold! :D