Friday, March 16, 2007

雪 :: YUKI :: snow

Today was such a cold day! Jordan had snow fall today..well not all of Jordan actually, only Ajlun, Amman and other high cities... Ofcourse,as usual, Irbid stays snow-less! :D mattaku~ T_T
i was looking a while ago at blogs of bloggers who had posted pictures of today's snow, they were really nice..buuhuu me want snow >_<
And here, its not like i don't have snow pictures to post!! i do have a snow picture!and its really nice one! here is it :


Its the YUKI kanji picture :D :D that's what i can do when snow doesnt fall in Irbid (笑) just play with kanji^^ don't you think its nice?
enjoy!

2 comments:

hiro said...

These days it has been cold here. brrrrrr... But this year I really felt the affect of globas warming. We didn't have any snow this winter. To tell the truth, I don't like the cold weather, but I missed snow... Snowing day is quiet and beautiful if you don't have to go to work and can be at warm and cozy home all day. :)

Amani AbuQdais أماني أبوقديس said...

wow no snow? then i shouldnt be that sad that in my city snow is rare to fall! :D For me, i like snow so much since we see it in my city once per year(if it ever falls). But in the capital city Amman, i think each year it snows at least once there.