Sunday, March 04, 2007

「戦争の子」の勝ちだ! ( ^_')b

woohoo! I just came back from the 10th japanese speech contest..Today was such a blast!!
All contestants were great! i like the way how japanese language evolve in jordan from year to year! and im glad i was included in this evolution!
Last year, i was just an attendant for the 9th contest,,it was the first time i hear that such contests exist in jordan..(mattaku irubiddo wa... ^^; ) ..i watched all the contestants n i was really happy and motivated to the limits!!..thats why i decided to participate n do my best to win next year.
and i am today, participated, had fun, met friends, met new friends and won.
Im so glad that i fulfilled the goal i sat infront of my eyes last year. It's a dream coming true, im finally going to Japan next July (if things went as i was told! lol )
Well anyway, what i'd like to say here is that, i cant refer what happened today only to myself..
i wouldnt have won without :

1) JICA :

*Kobayashi Sensei :thanks alot for your support! I'm so glad i got to know a SUPER sensei like you! =D 本当にありがとうございました!
*Oka sensei, Sonoda sensei (and all JICA nihongo senseis), even though we didnt meet alot, i can tell u are great senseis too! (^_^)
*NIPPON NI IRU no UKYOU sensei : Your video charged us all with highest determination! thank you alot!
*Hussam san : thanks alot for your support! you were splendid!

2) Friends :
Ahmad,Alex,Ania,Hanin,Liliana and Rasha
What can i say! i have the best friends ever! thank you all for your support..i know i wouldnt have made it without you guys!

3) Family :
Thank you for always listening to my speech..(even if i forced you to do so! )..i know you all memorized it after reading it for the 9999999999999999999999999999 time! lol

The song "ue o muite arukou" was perfect..i loved it so much!!
Contestants were great too, you all were amazing.

Phew! this was such a happy end to a day that i'll never ever forget.
And now, ill have 2 concentrate on my graduation project!!
Ahmad hanin liliana, GANBARIMASHOU YO!! let's make our little robot the best thing ever! (^_^)
K-chan signs out!


13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Omedetou gozaimasu Amani san!

Mubarak for the great achievement!

I was very happy you won the 1st prize. When I saw your performance in JICA, I knew you should be a winner. Mashallah.

I wish you all the best in your graduation project and I hope your love for many Japanese things will grow and will bring you a lot of joy and thrill.

Amani AbuQdais أماني أبوقديس said...

ocha no ahmado san,
Hontou ni arigatou gozaimasu!! yappari dreams can come true some times! ^^;
i liked your speech so much! n actually everyone did like it! ^_^ hai!ill never stop my nihongo benkyou!
mata aimashou ne! ( ^_')b

Durazi said...

Congratulation!
you deserved it!!!
it was a enthralling experience!!
it was like cheering for my favorite football player when seeing him on the pitch!!!
but now it's in another level

Moey said...

hey :(((((((( sorry i slept and missed it.. i feel bad

Anonymous said...

Omedetou gozaimasu :)
Simply ... you were the BEST!
WOW I am very much impressed. Last year I was sure that I will win this year, (I didn't participate because I knew very late about it, zannen desu ne) but after seeing your performance... I am speechless :)
I hope you will enjoy your visit to Japan, you deserve it :D And I hope I can compete with you next year, I am looking forward to it.
I have one question..Where did you learn Japanese?? We were all shocked to see you coming out of no where and shoot us all with your amazing skills .. Ofcourse I know you from this blog, but I thought you have a Japanese Mother, but then I found out that you've been studying Japanese since 8th Grade??? but where?? At home?? I'm still shocked you know :)
I really wish you all the best Amani, you ROCK.

P.S. I will post this year's event very soon :)

Amani AbuQdais أماني أبوقديس said...

Durazi san,
thnx alot!=D ..football player? LOL ^_^

Moey san,
its ok!lol btw, i ddnt see samia chan, did she come?

Asfour san,
Thanks alot for the many compliments..am flattered! ^_^;
well,abt ur question, yep im studying on my own ^^; and started near 8th grade..that was just for fun! then i discovered im so into nihongo! lol
which reminds me, i wrote a post abt it once :
PLZ CLICK HERE
ありがとうございます!( ^_')b
mata ne!

Yukikaze said...

yo kanji-chan,Omedeto gozaimasu,hontoni tsubarashi.. i'm very glad that you won, and very proud of your determenation..i'm very sorry that i couldn't come because of my stupid work. i would have loved to attend the contest and see all my friends in action, and specially to meet you and get to know you, but alas tajree a'rria7 be ma la tashtahi assofono!!!
but i'm really very happy for you, now there's another friend who is living my dream...what can i say girl...YOU GOTT'IT...mabrooooooooooooooook
ja ne

Anonymous said...

Omedetou gozaimasu Amani san :)…. I’m so glad for you…I wish I were there to watch your performance …sure it was a great one!
Must have a little chat sometime to tell me all the details ;)….congrats again and enjoy your journey to Japan.

hiro said...

おめでとうございます!
You deserve it! Hope you will have a great time when you are in Japan. :)

Yukikaze said...

kanji-chan, you didn't tell us that you won first place...no i envy you...NOT..bas 3njad mabrook wo 2nshallah tenbas6i fe elyaban!!!

Amani AbuQdais أماني أبوقديس said...

yukikaze san,
Thanks alot! ^_^ hope to see you in next year's contest! ^^

Rawan san,
Ooh! thnks for dropping by my blog!! =D im glad ^^ let's chat soon! =)

Samia chan,
Thanks alot!! ^_^ see u online!

Hiro san,
Hisashiburi desu ne!^_^
Thanks alot!=D let's meet someday! (^_^)/

Yukikaze (again),
LOL i thought u wud know it was #1 since i mentioned the japan trip! =D ..even though they tell me its not for sure yet! ^^; IKITAI YO!!

Issa said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Wow the only JUSTanian did get it!
I really wish I was there! However I know you've made a good job... and I'm sure that you deserve it!
Don't forget to bring some souvenirs from Japan :)

Amani AbuQdais أماني أبوقديس said...

Issa san,
Thnks alot! ^_^ it was such a day :D