Tuesday, August 04, 2009

しばらく圏外

Leaving in a few hours.. to Jordan! Looking forward for a nice summer vacation with my beloved family!! .. and of course looking forward to meet my friends! ... and.. and.. looking forward to play DDR again on my brother's PS2! ww


This was supposed to be a present to my sister..she is not an otaku but she likes "kawaii" stuff.
BUT! It's so cute that I couldn't help but making it mine!..so seems that kagami chan is not destined to go to Jordan..she will stay in my room in Tokyo! w

Will miss Japan and my friends in A田研!
Wish me a smooth safe trip!!
K-chan logs out!

8 comments:

Saemon 左衛門 said...

So you will make it to Koba-sen's welcome party. nice.. bisalameh.

You know, I'm actually starting to like this on-topic comments thing.

Ike said...

OMG, lucky star is like my favorite anime of all time!! :D :D i have a konata figurine ^_^; lol
have a smooth safe trip kanji-san :)

momiji said...

Bessalama, wish you a smooth safe trip :)

by the way, the pictures of(on) fujisan are really INCREDIBLE! *_*

Qutaibah said...

welcom to jordan :P
nawarat al 2ordon
alhamdo lellah 3la esalameh
have a nice vacation

Unknown said...

Okaeri~

ahla o sahla =D

Amani AbuQdais أماني أبوقديس said...

Thank you everyone!(^_^)

Saemon san,
Am I in??=D (foxy the proxy face)

Saemon 左衛門 said...

law sama7ti it's proxy the foxy.

I'll blame it on jetlag this one time only and forgive you.

and you're in free of charge

Biraru said...

توصلي بالسلامة .. أو بالأحرى الحمد الله على السلامة ^^؛

カガミちゃんじゃないか ^^
今『らっき☆すたー』をみている~。。そのアニメが大好き ^ω^
でもカガミの妹はもっと可愛いだと思う ^^;