Thursday, August 20, 2009

Adventure in South Jordan

Went on a 4 day trip/adventure with my family to the south of Jordan.

Stayed in WadiRum for the first night where time seemed to be stopping while watching the amazing starry night sky in the middle of dessert with hundreds of shooting stars showing every now and then.
It was my first time to stay in WadiRum, such an unforgettable experience!


ご来光@ワーディ.ラム
Sunrise @ WadiRum


Rum mountains in the horizon and the camp where we stayed(down)

Spent the next 2 days in Aqaba enjoying the nice blue sea.

Relax relax rela~x @Aqaba
ヾ(〃^∇^)ノわぁい♪ @ アカバ


Sunset @ Aqaba

In the last day, dropped by Petra on the way back.


Finally reaching the SIQ


Hot noon sun @ Petra
ぺトラ。以前作ったぺトラについてのポストはこちら

It was such a great trip! I enjoyed every moment of it.

3 comments:

momiji said...

Nice shots!^^
I haven't gone to wadi-rum before, but i'm planning to go there in the spring insha'llah.
My friend went there and she told me that watching the stars while lying on the soft sand there was a great experience.

Anonymous said...

nice photos, i love going in such journeys
btw is that you in the second & third photos (rum & aqaba) ?

Amani AbuQdais أماني أبوقديس said...

Momiji san
Thanks! Please enjoy it when you go!

Anonymous
Thanks, but there is no me in the 3rd photo.
Maybe I should have considered using tama chan mask on that photo too..