Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Twitter ♪ ... and some keitai talk

A new addition~
I like the twitter idea since sometimes I feel like sharing a small idea or thought, but feel that it is not worth a full blog post.
Twitter will be the place for these thoughts from now on.




...Away from the Twitter talk, I FINALLY got myself a mobile phone~ I should have done this much earlier but I was concerned about more important things.


I like it! Very Japanese-like.
The menu can be in English but as a proud nihongo student, I kept the menu in Japanese!
( ^_')b


In Japan there are 3 main mobile phone operators (Wikipedia mentions 4 operators but I've never heard of the 4th one):
-NTT DoCoMo
-Softbank
-KDDI au (This one's logo is co much similar to the Orange mobile operator in Jordan and other countries). See the picture below :



I made my contract with Softbank since it has been attracting so many users recently with their convenient price plans.
The great thing is that I paid nothing at the time of the contract. The handset price will be paid in parts over 24 months.


6 comments:

Unknown said...

Sugoooi

u don't have to pay for 2 years!!!

i like the mobile its really delicate
and appropriate to ur personality ^^

Saemon 左衛門 said...

Most of the phones I saw there had a clamshell design like that.. some have cheap looking exteriors too, but yours looks solid.

I don't know if it becoming a standard feature or what, but homestay dad had an english-japanese-english dictionary application in his keitai.. very handy I think.

Biraru said...

nice idea .. twitter ^^
really it's useful to write short information ^_^

and .. alf mabroooook el mobile .. it looks nice ^^
by the way how much did it cost ? nihon ni keitai wa takai desu ka ? ^^

Amani AbuQdais أماني أبوقديس said...

Iman san,
sank yu! but I will pay bettaqseet over 2 years.

Saemon san,
sometimes I feel like calling these Shellphones instead of cellphones.
I really like the Shell ones,,again..very nihonppoi (at least in my opinion).
I have the jisho application but its inactive, maybe I need to download and install it.

Biraru san,
you can get a mobile phone here in a cheaper price compared to other countries i think

Biraru said...

again .. it's a nice idea this "twitter" thing ^^
I started "twittering" too :P

Beep said...

I came upon your blog from Twitter, and it's fun to read. :) Hope you don't mind me following ya!

Peace! (´ー`)