Tuesday, March 04, 2008

第11回日本語弁論大会- The 11th speech contest

*Edited*
First, OMEDETOU GOZAIMASU for all the winners. Congratulations!!
This year's speech contest was also an unforgettable event. This time there was a presentation section(English) and a speech section (nihongo).

Official report on the Embassy of Japan site, HERE!

A lot of interesting subjects were introduced in the presentation; I remember from them: a presentations about festivals in Japan, another one about vending machines, schools, karaoke and a lot of other topics.


Winners. To the left on the lower row is MOMIJI san, the grand winner

The speeches also were really great! There were topics about Thanking mothers(winner speech), OTAKU, music, Islam... there was a topic that talked about how a cockroach could change someone's life! lol
(人生を変えたゴキブリ).. It might look like a fun topic, but it holds a deep meaning about respecting all forms of life , as I believe.

In addition to this, students from JUST and UJ performed great skits. Both were wonderful but I am mostly proud of the JUST skit performance! ^^


nihongo nakama from JUST with O sensei to the left

This year I was the MC , so you can guess, it was TAIHEN! But I'm glad everything went smoothly!


A BIG Group picture


3 big fans of nihongo!
Wasabi san, Ocha dono and Saemon san


Another thing, I would like to thank the T/O/S NIHONGO SENSEI team!! I could see how much effort it takes preparing for the supikon! おつかれさまでした!Same thanks go to anyone who contributed to this event!

Leave you now with 世界に一つだけの花 (SEKAI NI HITOTSU DAKE NO HANA) song by SMAP. It was performed in the first day of the Japan week. It's my favorite.




dewa,shitsurei shimasu!
kanji chan logs out!


3 comments:

momiji said...

Arigatou Gozaimasu^^
kanji-chan no MC mo otsukaresama deshita! totemo jouzuna eigo to nihongo deshita!^^ yappari Amani san desu ne!

T/S/O sensei mo hontou ni Otsukaresama! it was very organized contest.
And the presentation session was very interesting.

I will post about it also, but i need some time^^

dewa, momiji-chan logs out^^

Saemon 左衛門 said...

hehe, I heard this a lot in the conbinis!

Also in the karaoke room of the kansai center, someone sang it.

Amani AbuQdais أماني أبوقديس said...

momiji san,
Thank you ^^
momiji san mo,, otsukaresama~!

Saemon san,
The feeling of hearing a song you know in a konbini..
I think it happened twice to me there but I don't remember what songs I heard.