Tuesday, March 11, 2008

三月,, か?もう春です!

Finally I can keep my room windows open during day time, letting the wonderful breeze of March and the warm sun rays in!
Fresh green color everywhere..


If you look well, you can see the shade of Mt. fuj..ahh I mean Mt. Alsheikh (جبل الشيخ) in the horizon.
It becomes very clear on such clear sunny days.

The dreamy blue sky..



..colorful flowers..blossoms on trees start to bloom now with very nice blossoms and some of them look like sakura trees^^..





Also the nice sounds of new birds(other than the usual everyday life brown 3asfoor that we all know lol)..

..It's spring!How refreshing~ (¯▽¯)


I believe that these days(March, April and early May) are one of the best times any one can spend in Jordan; except for few times when the weather becomes dusty during this period.

Here is a very nice song that fits the theme of this post.
The first time I heard this song was in the super dramatic J-Dorama : "1 Litre of tears". I think anyone will also cry 1 litre of tears while watching it (T_T).
The song title is : 三月九日 which means "the 9th of March"





That's all! mata ne!

4 comments:

hiro said...

Kanji chan, ohisashiburi desu.
The song is 3月9日 by レミオロメン, right? It was very popular with the drama and I think it still is. The story was based on the true story. Very touched.

momiji said...

(¯-¯) haru desu ne. despite of the annoying "infulenza", i can still enjoy the spring.
i also started to notice some sakura-mitaina trees around. very nice ! nihon ni iru kimochi desu ne^^
song wo kiite imasu ^^
i will try also to watch that kanashisou drama. i haven't seen it before.

Amani AbuQdais أماني أبوقديس said...

hiro san,
sou desu ne! I think it is the best drama I ever watched.

momiji san,
odaiji ni! ^^
I'm sure you will like it, but its sad.

prometheus said...

srping, sure is nice, specially to someone like me who doesn't suffer any allergy. lol
wouldn't go as far as describing the trees as "sakura", but kanji-chan might be able to catch the real sakura season....nihon de
mou rai getsu....
excited?