Monday, October 01, 2007

誕生日おめでとう!恋しいブログ!!(^_^) Happy birthday my blog!

Like this day one full year ago, i did my first post on this blog^^
Alot has happened since then! Its a great thing to come back and read the old posts and see stuff that were dreams for me at that time, and to see that some actually became a reality! ^^




I dont know for how long i am planning to keep blogging, but for now i know that i dont want to stop (^o^)
Anyway, Here is a link to the first post :

http://nippon86.blogspot.com/2006/10/first-post.html

mata ne~!(^o^)/


9 comments:

Durazi said...

Cheers!
happy anniversary!!

Issa said...

Congratulations Amani!
Keep blogging.. and a happy Blog bithday :)

Anonymous said...

Whenever I visit your blog, I feel more in love with Japanese Language!
Please keep blogging :)

ukyou said...

おめでとう!
すばらしいいブログを続けてください!
応援しています。

Congrats.
Keep on the great work!
We are all behind you!

Saemon 左衛門 said...

nice Totoro icon by the way.

Unless it's not Totoro, in which case, nice icon.

shuf keef, lazem atfalsaf, ba2darsh a3od saket..

Amani AbuQdais أماني أبوقديس said...

D-san,
sank yu!(^_^)

Issa,
Thanks!:)i will^^

Asfour san,
Glad to hear that! :)akiramenai de kudasai!!( ^_')b

Ukyou sensei,
ブログも日本語も頑張ります!:)

Saemon san,
:D fufufu it IS totoro ^^

Unknown said...

happy 1st year of blogging!
sure alot has happened but keep looking for more ^^!
i'm considered a lazy blogger,but an active commenter XD
keep rockin' girl!

Amani AbuQdais أماني أبوقديس said...

sank yu S-chan! ^^
keep DDRing ;)

Anonymous said...

Hello dear Kanji_chan
well I was just looking for some pictures at the google to find your blog..its really nice and interesting...I havea blog myself but not on blogspot..its an msn...however,still new blogger...
by the way if the you're the one who drown Hamtaro then you're a really a good artest^.^..I really love Hamtaro its one of my favorite cartoons character^^I allowed myself to save your drawing hope its ok for you..


Well good luck and cary on^^
Bye