Sunday, June 10, 2007

Random news!

Two days ago i decided that i have 2 clean and re-arrange my room.
My room is somehow small and i share it with my little sister. Each time i rearrange things in my room, i feel that i'm playing the sokoban game! hontou da yo!! See the picture below if you want to know what i mean :


My messy room in the middle of cleaning process :p


A version of the SOKOBAN game

Today i went for a small walk in the neighbourhood and took these pictures:

I like this place very much.

Japanese language in IRBID!! no way! :D (enlarge the image 2 see the nihongo)

Other random pictures i have been keeping since weeks waiting 2 be posted on the blog :

Golden wheat fields in Irbid

Nice to meet you! "TADASHII NIHONGO "My beloved japanese book. This is one of the books that Dad used in the past. I believe its an old book,yet very rich of info!!


A very nice sunrise picture NOT taken by me! i rarely wake up this early. Guess it was my sis who took this picture. Sunrise..or shall i say HITACHI ? :D

Thats all for today. Hope you liked the post!
K-chan signs out!mata ne~! (^o^)/


5 comments:

Yukikaze said...

Nice pics,but your room is not as messy as mine,I'M SHARING IT WITH 2 BROTHERS!

Untitled said...

I have not been to Irbid, my hometown, for more than five years. I enjoyed the pictures specially the golden wheat one.

hiro said...

Nice pictures!! I think your BLUE room is nice!! :)
I don't know "Tadashii nihongo". I haven't seen the textbook here in Japan.

Amani AbuQdais أماني أبوقديس said...

"Tadashii nihongo" is a bit old book! (it was also old even when dad was using it!)
the last publishing/revision date printed on it is : HEISEI 4
The introduction of this book is signed by the International Students Institute Japan and the date is shouwa 54!

Moey said...

nice post, zaman 3annik