Friday, June 29, 2007

日本国大使館、ありがとうございます!(^_^)

We had a meeting today in the Japanese Embassy for the Youth Exchange program that will take place in Japan. It was so fun. (^o^)
We, the members of the Jordanian delegation to Japan, met and exchanged ideas about Japan and discussed things that we will talk about in the conference sessions. We will represent Jordan in many aspects including traditional culture, in addition to the discussion sessions there will be also home stay with Japanese Families...(this is the most part im looking forward to do).
The Japanese Ambassador also came and welcomed us!
We also met with ex-participants of this program and listened to their own experience in Japan.
I can say a BIG ADVENTURE is awaiting us. Cant wait! XD
At last the embassy served us Sushi! It was so OISHII!!^^ this is my second time trying Sushi, and i can see that i like it more and more each time i try it. See the picture below.


おいしそうですね!本当においしかった!^^

I was once told that the Japanese Language experience is a fruitful experience. 誠! This is so true, the more hardwork you give Japanese Language, the more you get rewarded(sooner or later).
I am very glad that Japanese is a major part of my life! (^_^) Part as a Language, as friends being SENSEIs,Students or even the Embassy folks, and even part of my study future!
Thank God for everything.

今日はここまでです。またね~!(^o^)/


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Only the second time? Jya, atleast you will stop counting when you go there..

Amani AbuQdais أماني أبوقديس said...

どうかな~!^^;

Unknown said...

best of luck dear!!!i hope all of ur dreams come true inshalla!! (me 2 inshalla heheh)i remember me and my bestfriend promising each other we wont go to japan only with each other hehe, i hope we make it their some day hehe,about sushi !! I LOVE IT!!making sushi is not hard really, i made myself cucumber rolls since i had no salmon heheh!, it tasted the same heheh :P with the help of the chilli wasabi!! burnt my thorat that time heh i had 2 much in my rolls!
man i have so much 2 say 2 u! anyway
tc
ja!

Amani AbuQdais أماني أبوقديس said...

s-chan,
they had some cucumber rolls(maybe for beginner sushi eaters lol),they were very nice too.
waaah! wasabi!:D the hottest edible thing ever made on earth!i can feel the heat in my throat just by saying out its name XD
and yea u will make it im sure!just keep ur passion!;)
tc!