Sunday, June 17, 2007

私の一番好きな漢字::My favorite KANJI

I love Japanese Kanji so much!(duuh kanji chan deshou!^o^)
But my favorite one is YUME.
You can see it has 2 sub-parts that i recognise : YUU「夕」(evening) and ME「目」(eye).
So a Dream is something you see at evening when you are sleeping.(or so i think!correct me if i am wrong about this kanji!)





What do i like about it? I like the word "yume" itself. And i like the shape of this kanji too. I write it so often!
Whats your favorite kanji?(^_^)


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm... let me see..

One of my favourite Kanji according to shape and meaning would be "michi/dou" (road/way) especially when you add some tea to it. (^-^)y

I like how the last two strokes resemble a long and winding road, and when used with one of the things I like "cha/sho/kyu" it really tells you that you are following a long path and not just taking a short course.

It reminds me of life in general, though I don't know what it consists besides the road and the eye, maybe grass, but I am not sure.

hiro said...

私の好きな漢字はたくさんありますよ。たとえば、空、海、花、樹、桜、雨、慈、、でもやっぱり一番好きな字は、「愛」かなあ。笑

Anonymous said...

私の好きな漢字はたくさんあります。

理由はいろいろです。書き方が楽しいところもあるし、意味が面白いところもあります。

たとえば、書き方の場合、池 (縁と曲線いっぱいで書き方が楽しくなるぞ!)

意味が好きの場合、密、純..

Amani AbuQdais أماني أبوقديس said...

道、愛、密 ですね!
XD 本当に漢字が大好き!!