Monday, June 04, 2007

ただいま!!::K-chan is back! Report 1: The Seminar

4th year is finally over! yo minasan! tadaima!! \(^o^)/
Today was my last final exam. For those who are interested,the subject was Image processing. I did good but not perfect.
lets start from oldest 2 newest news :

-Our graduation seminar was good from our side (our=we the group)! We called ourselves "Team roboTECH". i guess its a nice name! n here is our logo (designed by me, all rights reserved! :p )



i just checked the marks, it was an A. But i was disappointed by the way the seminar was held. I mean,its sad how a student works for a whole year for his graduation project to ,at last, give him only 20 minutes to present everything!! that's totally unfair. Im sure the commitee did not understand 70% of the efforts done. One professor of the comitte was totally mean. X(

I believe the mark was not fair too. If i knew the seminar would have been so, i would have been less stressed about it.(and probably wouldn't have killed myself working for it! ) (O_o)
I believe our university is great. Im proud to be a J.U.S.T. student. Yet i believe some things must be changed! I hope to contribute this change one day!

Any way here are some pictures regarding the graduation project :


Our robot. We used a toy car to build an intelligent robot that can explore areas and come out with a map for the area.It can avoid obstacles.
Don't want to go through more details cuz i know they will be boring to read!



Team roboTECH happy after the seminar with robot san. I'm to the left!

More news to come soon in the next post, i dont want to make this post longer than this! (^_^;)
mata ne~!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well..it had been a tough semester
"yenzker ma yen3ad" lol
i almost lost it ..lol

but with u all my friends specially u ammon .. you made it easier for us
Tough girl and i always took my strength fom urs
keep it like this sweety and good luck in japan.
hanin mouse

Anonymous said...

yallah alf mabrook.

ento shatreen w btestahalo..ma3 enni maba3rafkom kolkom mnee7, bas ba7teremkom.


about the professors, don't expect them to understand, they hardly read the proposal :)


I'll share my story, actually I did my project alone, and I don't want to brag about myself, but I did something that wasn't done in Jordan before, and I did it ALONE.

1) It went unappreciated ;)

2) The committee asked me like millions of questions, I couldn't find time to breathe.

3) Worse yet, many questions were irrelevant ;)

4) The grade was 83%, not because of the committee!! Actually the committee understood my project after the 384783743 they asked, but my supervisor thought they didn't like my project because they asked many questions lool

5) Nobody have a copy of my project!! lol, they don't have the code. They don't even the documentation haha. Even if they did, they won't be able to run.


Funny, right ??


Good luck guys :)

Anonymous said...

アマーニちゃんカワイイ!!
知的美人とはまさにこの事だね。
眼鏡っ子萌え~~♪

Amani AbuQdais أماني أبوقديس said...

haneen,
Thanks so much i hope you'll enjoy your time! ^^

Abed san,
i see. X( this is disappointing!
we were all hoping to explain more about the project.

naruto san,
ありがとう~ ^^

Anonymous said...

more details want!

How does your robot avoid obstacles? What's the algorithm and how does it execute it.

Please don't tell me that your robot avoids obstacles by eating everything in his way. That would be totally.. nasty.

Amani AbuQdais أماني أبوقديس said...

The robot avoids obstacles by destroying them using the powerful laser beam :p
Well actually the robot mainly uses Ultrasonic sensors to get readings about distances of surrounding objects. If a distance was less than a certain threshold, it will be considered an obstacle.
LOL that's what i can provide you in your limited account. Subscribe for our plus service and get more details!:D

Anonymous said...

:subscribers to premium gold plus service extra:

Just kidding, no need to get into details if you don't want to (now's your chance: escape!).. I was just curious about how do you intend to defeat the decepticons with this robot.

Rasha said...

mabroooooooook again sweetie!
Wish i was there :(
and btw you all look very lovely in this photo ;)

Anonymous said...

In case u don know me .. ;) its liliana lol

Anonymous said...

Hi amani! i am glad i finally visited ur blog, i see u really have lot of fans here nice ;) i hope u'll have fun in japan and wish me luck in Poland too! and remmeber the deal! an online meeting between japan and poland after 11/7 lol! i am gonna miss u much :(

Amani AbuQdais أماني أبوقديس said...

Samer san,
nigeta! :D
watashi mo joudan datte wa ne^^;

Rasha,
thnx thweets^^ Let's see yours too ;)

Lili,
Thnks 4 dropping by,im gonna miss u alot too :(
I wont 4get the deal! LOL Best of luck in your new adventure!!( ^_')b

Amani AbuQdais أماني أبوقديس said...

sameru san,
mistype! i mean datta*

Yukikaze said...

kanji-chan, omoshiroi roboto desu. maybe NASA will conseder it for their next mission.. (^_^)

hiro said...

Congrats!!
Omedetou!!

Finally you have done!!
We all know how much effort you have made for it. ^-^)

ganbarimashita ne!!

Amani AbuQdais أماني أبوقديس said...

hiro san,
:D arigatou!
well not totally done,there are only 2 courses left for me 2 graduate.^^