Friday, July 31, 2009

The semester is officially over

Today was the end of a very long and busy semester.
I finished my Rinko presentation on 17th, finally submitted all the required 6 reports yesterday and attended the looooong poster presentation sessions (9:00AM~5:20PM) today, in which 2nd year master students present their progress in research.
This means I finished my first year of the master course.. It's time to switch my brain to the power-save mode and relaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaxxxxxx.
お疲れ様自分!お疲れ様A田研の皆さん!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happpy
so happy for you Amani~chan
Allah ya3teeki el 3afyeh ya rab
yes dear u desreve relaxation and tie enjoyment after hard working
:)

wish me luck in finishing this heavey symmer semester :X
It is damn hard

but what make me feels good that 6 months and i will finish all this load ;)

Amani AbuQdais أماني أبوقديس said...

Thanks very much eNAs chan!
Wish you the best of luck, you can do it;)

Ike said...

yay! :D it's time for you to take a deserving break :)
My semester ended a few days ago too!! It was a great semester for me actually since i manage to do some of the hardest classes of the course.
Now its time for me to rellaaaaaaxxx as well :P
Cheers from portugal
ike

Amani AbuQdais أماني أبوقديس said...

Ike san
Thank you! Glad that you had a good semester. Enjoy the break!

Qutaibah said...

Mabroook ^^

Omedetou Guzaimasu