Saturday, April 25, 2009

Summer Memories 4: The countdown before the entrance exams

One more addition to the old summer memories series of posts.
The period before the entrance exams was one of the most stressful times I ever had in my life.
I remember how my life system completely changed in that period..
I was like a prisoner in my room, going out just to buy food, met no human other than people I see on my way to the convenience store, staying awake until 5 or 6pm, then waking up again at 4pm..


Poor redbull can. I released all my stress on it.

It's amazing how "sounds" can store memories. There are a number of songs I used to play all the time while studying. Now when I listen to them, all the memories and the feelings of uncertainty and anxiousness just come back to me.
Not only songs, but also the semi (Cicada) sounds carry many memories of stress and worry.
Will talk about Cicada in the last summer memories post. Hope I will have time to make it..or maybe I will post it during the semi season of this year.


Trying to encourage myself






Makes me wonder what kind of mental state I had at that time


One day before the big battle - Never touched a book that day and had some rest

So here I am! I thank God 10000000 times for making me able to come this far.
I wish all new comers the best of luck!

8 comments:

Qutaibah said...

ur study place being @_@
がんばって

momiji said...

大変でしたね!
でも、今になってよかったですね。:)
これからも頑張ってください!><
いっぱいいっぱい応援しています!

YzN said...

lol @ the m&m's diode =P
I wish we had a lab like this ^_^

I wonder how its voltage-current characteristics looks like ? @@

Amani AbuQdais أماني أبوقديس said...

Qutaiba
がんばりました:p
これからもがんばります。

Momiji
いつも応援してくれてありがとう!
頑張ります。

YzN
It follows : I=V/CC
Where CC is the Chocolate Concentration in the PN junction :p

momiji said...

So it is a diode!?
I was wondering what is that shape! i felt that i have seen it somewhere(・_・?)

yappari, 大学で勉強したものをもう、忘れかけている~~

Rasha said...

this is probably one of my favourite posts! i LOVED it!..it's just great seeing how all your hard work paid off in the end! you should be very very proud of yourself (i know we are ;) )

Amani AbuQdais أماني أبوقديس said...

Momiji san
don't worry, its the m&m effect :D

Rasha chan
Thanks very much sweets!
My life in Tokyo felt like a demo version until I passed the exams.

Unknown said...

LOL,its okay i guess ur way passed that! reminds me of my graduation project! the agony U_U