Sunday, April 05, 2009

Sakura Quest : Day2 満開です!!

Notes :
-The first part of this post are pictures/ videos near the place where I live.
-The second part are from Ueno park.
-All pics and videos are fresh! Taken today! By K-chan!
-High quality version of the videos is available. Make sure to see in HQ!
-Enjoy and comment plz!

I go to my lab 7 days a week. Today was Sunday so I took my time taking pictures for sakura in the neighborhood and in Ueno park which is -luckily- a 15min walk from my lab.

Part 1 : SAKURA near by ~ 近所の桜









Taking a video on bike.


View from Chiyoda line from Ayase to Kitasenju station.






Commercial Break

This post is brought to you by : Amani's World
このポストは「天日の世界」の提供でお送りします〜

Part 2:SAKURA@UENO PARK : 上野公園の桜

Live from Ueno park




Pics could have been better if the sky was totally clear..
I remember spring skies here from last year..they can never be as clear as they are in Fall.






Sakura at ueno was just wonderful.
No words or videos can describe it.
FULL bloom...and FULL OF PEOPLE!

I learned a lesson : Don't go to ueno park on Sundays!



And the Sakura Quest continues..
Look forward for more~

8 comments:

Biraru said...

lol.. nice commercial break :p
سنعود بعد قليل :p

Amani chan.. are you trying - by any way - to torture us using these pics? :p

桜はすごくきれいだよ。。花見したい~ T_T
今、ビデオを見る
この凄い写真とビデオをアップロードして、ありがとうございます ^^

Biraru said...

ビデオを見た。。また、アップロード。。ありがとう ^^

but in the video of "Chiyoda line".. the one who appeared in the tunnel; was it you or a ghost living there? :p

momiji said...

yes, i think it is some kind of torture... XD
can you change the label named "nice shoot" to "Extremely Wonderful Shots" ...
and also, can i change my name to Sakura?

Amani AbuQdais أماني أبوقديس said...

mmm.. I was planing to upload some extremely extraordinary special great nice pictures I took today with the extremely nice special blue sky of today. If it's a torture ,shall I stop? T^T

Momiji san

Momiji tachi will cry now ^^;

momiji said...

well, a little torture won't be bad.... So, please upload all extremely extraordinary special great nice pictures you took with the extremely nice special blue sky :)

My lovely Momijis!! Don't cry! I was just kidding!
"Momiji" for ever!!

Unknown said...

NIIIIICE

Well, I don't mind if u put the extremely extraordinary special great nice pictures XD

I can feel I'm there

ngahngah said...

amani-chan..i try to be a follower of your blog but no sign of "fllow this blog" on your site..so how can i be your follower coz your blog are so so so addictive to be read of everyday...your blog really made my day...

please visit my blog someday and find a way on how we can contact each other..i'm also so in lurves with japan recently..haha..LOL..

Amani AbuQdais أماني أبوقديس said...

Momiji
You forgot (TM) after blue sky XD
the extremely extraordinary...with blue sky (TM)

Imo chan
Thanks!
Let's hope I will post them :D

ngahngah

Thanks for you interest in my blog.
I think you can do so from your own dashboard.