Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Sakura Quest Final

Here comes the post of the extremely extraordinary special great nice shots with the extremely nice special blue sky(TM).
Watch on your own responsibility and remember HQ for videos!

Ueno Park 6th of April


Trying to follow the style of our tea master, Ocha dono





Notice the sakura petal snow!
Scroll down to see a video of this.


More than 1000 trees in full bloom


Natural VS Artificial





Tokyo university 8th of April(Today!)







「まるで雪みたい!」というセリフが一番最初に思い浮かんだ。
It reminded me of this :
秒速5センチメートル 5 Centimeters per second

Sakura petals falling down like snow are one of the most beautiful things I saw. They carry this mysterious feeling of beauty mixed with light sadness on very short lasting wonderful moments of life...
When I see aging people stop by and stare at the nice scene, I understand their thoughts and feelings.

I hereby finish my sakura quest posts series!
The new semester started and deadlines started to follow me one after the other~ The more I advance in research the harder tasks become.
Will do my best!

7 comments:

Hasna said...

After seeing the extremely extraordinary special great nice shots with the extremely nice special blue sky(TM), Momiji had heart attack! and now she is in the ICU!

I wonder which picture shall I choose for my desktop background?!

"Sakura petals falling down like snow"
That makes me remember this anime!

By the way, is it really 5cm/second? The speed of falling petals.

Amani AbuQdais أماني أبوقديس said...

Ahhh I wanted to add that line to my video and forgot!
Thanks momijisan!
Will add it now.

5cm/sec looks reasonable for me lol

Amjad Wadi said...

nice photos .. i wish i attend this season ... i love photography .. probably i will spend all the time taking shots

BTW .. I was surprised to read your profile: a Jordanian girl studying in Tokyo University .. and probably speaking Japanese :) ... it should be wonderful experience ... almost all people head middle west or far west for study .. very few head east ... and probably you are the only female Jordanian student in T.U. :) ..

my first visit to your blog I will be reading the rest of the posts .. shway shway :)

all the best

Saemon 左衛門 said...

Thanks for the Sakura coverage, Amani-san and Saqf-dono.

The closest we can get to Sakura is wadi saqra.



Get it? Sakura. Wadi Sakra. Wadi Sakura. Ahaha.. funny.

Isn't it?


Okay, sorry.

(from Riyadh)

Amani AbuQdais أماني أبوقديس said...

Amjad san
Thanks for the visit. Enjoy the blog :)

Samer san
lool Wadi Sakra?!!
Sooo original :D Enjoy hanami in 桜谷!ww

Rasha said...

Amaniiiii miss you bibi! when are you coming to jordan?!
Your photos are heavenly gorgeous! this must be the best time of the year!
The very best of luck in your semester :)

MadeMyDay said...

Amazing pictures !! they create soo much affection!! you are lucky to see them everyday when going to your classes..