Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Step by step into a busy life

This is a fresh picture that I took minutes ago of my desk in the lab. It's 8:40 PM and it's still VERY EARLY to go back home..
Recently life is becoming very busy for me and I spend looooong times in the lab. Most of the time I come here at 10:00AM and leave near 11:00PM.
In other words, I use my home for sleeping only!



I have to submit my research topic (only the title)during the coming 2 days and I need to do a lot of reading before I decide~!

I forgot to blog about the fact that I was allowed to take the Japanese language intensive course level 4 !
I am really glad, even though I know this is going to make me much busier but improving my Japanese is also one of my goals.
Actually the selection was very strict because people are not usually allowed to take the intensive course twice, to give chances for new students. (We can apply but whether we are allowed to take it or not depends on #1: Number of new students, #2: result at a placement exam #3: result of an interview)...at last I was the only student of class3 who was allowed to take level 4 ^^; I am gonna miss my nice class 3 friends~

By the way, the "summer memories" series is still incomplete. I think I still have 2 or 3 more posts about it..will hopefully do them soon, but with the current commenting statistics I dont feel encouraged to write them any time soon :p
ganbarimasu!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay rly it's a nice place sis !!
nd i loooooooove ur drawing X3 Gd luck hun XD XD

rua said...

gambatte ne ^-^

omedetou for being selected in level4 intensive course

Qutaibah said...

Gambatte Kudasai
waw you are now in intensive course level 4
hahaha that doll beside ur pc is very beautiful :P:P:D

we know that you are so busy & may be thats no time just to write posts or bloging but believe me we become so happy when we read your posts or know any news from japan
may be that current few comment but sure current of readers more and more than that :P
ja ne

Unknown said...

coz ur away for SOO long dear!Glad ur doing excellent :D

Anonymous said...

HEY AMANI
MANI DAYO www
GENKI?

CHYANTO SYOKUJI SHINAITODAMEDAYO

KONNDO GOCHISOU SITEAGERUKARANE.

DEWA DEWA

Amani AbuQdais أماني أبوقديس said...

ichiGo!!XD
It's a great honor for me that you loooove my drawing!=p Do your best in your study and enjoy your full-of-drawing architecture world~~

Rua san
Ganbarimasu! Thanks for the level4 greeting :D

Qutaiba san
Thanks for being a constant reader of this blog. I am happy T-T
Ganbarimasu!

Samia chaaan!
It has been a long time~ Glad that you are doing fine too^^

マニ!
コメントはどうもー
CHYANTO SYOKUJI SHINAITODAMEDAYOってこっちのせりふだよw
ではではー

Qutaibah said...

いええええ I am not a constant :P I hate constanting but I dont know why I am sometimes being like that T-T

hiro said...

10am-11pm???!!! sugosugiru!!
muri wo shinaide kudasaine!

Amani AbuQdais أماني أبوقديس said...

Qutaiba san

lool ok you are a variable!:p

Hiro san
Well i feel that i work better in the lab. If i go home i become lazy!:D