Sunday, October 19, 2008

光速電神アルベガス ラスト話

! لن نسمح لكم ابدا" باحتلال أرضنا الجميلة! السيف القاطع

Hearing this line again really brought back so many memories.
It might be funny but I was really emotionally moved!w
This is one of the most memorable anime of my childhood, and this episode in particular is the most memorable one.
I wonder if anyone of this blog visitors have the same experience.

It's the last episode of 光速電神アルベガス、الشجعان الثلاثة
I watched it now and I was like:(T。T) ..felt exactly the same way I did more than 12 years ago! Voices, music, script, names,Alpha,Beta,Gamma..everything!! ..and that DAILAN thing that used to freak me out! :D
I also had my own السيف القاطع which was a plastic toy sword.
...which makes me realize for the 100th time that I was raised with Japanese Anime...w


Highly recommended to watch!!!! (Video in 2 parts)





4649!

7 comments:

rua said...

Actually I dont remmember it but after hearing your kimochi I want to see it ^-^

YzN said...

I can never forget الشجعان الثلاثة
they took a huge portion of my mind back at that time :D

I remember having nightmares because of DAILAN! and sleeping with a sword next to me to defend my self in the dream :D

I always used to play games based on this cartoon with my brothers..I was nawwar :P
the one who lose becomes heba the next time

I also had a countless number of
السيوف القاطعة I think I still have one of them in the storage room until now,,,I'll go check it

You revived this memory in my head Amani-san, thank you !
the old Animes were way better of some of the new silly tech.fantasy ones !


just a note on the first part vid :
at 8.26 notice how nawwar's father reacts :
حقا !!!!! اذا حدث هذا......

Unknown said...

أنا في الواقع كنت من المؤيدين لدايلان و عصابته و كنت اتمنى لو احتلوا الارض الجميلة
Musa Ayesh
Tsukuba

Amani AbuQdais أماني أبوقديس said...

Rua san~
99% of my kimochi was because it reminded me of my dear childhood days. I don't know if you can find all the episodes now^^;

yzn san~
coool!! you lived that era didn't you!^^
Well you would feel there are funny parts in the translation process. some scenes have meaningless lines , other scenes are badly synchronized with audio lol
I remember many episodes i'll try to find them on youtube..

Musa san .. I mean,, Musa saaaaaaaaaannn!! Long time no see!
Hope everything is ok in Tsukuba...
On the DAILAN side? :D sasuga Musa san!^^;

Saemon 左衛門 said...

Watched all of it, but didn't feel any magic. I think it depends on age; I 'felt the magic' when I saw Grendizer, because I saw it at the 'right age'.

Doing things at the right age is very important.. I recently read the treasure Island/جزيرة الكنز/宝島 novel and didn't enjoy it at all...

Of-course once you feel it, you'll still treasure it even after you grow up (i.e. nostalgia/懐かしさ). I still remember and love how in Grendizer, Duke Fleet used to say prose about Earth's beauty at the end of each episode.

Amani AbuQdais أماني أبوقديس said...

Saemon san
exactly, it's the "right age" thing. I mean if I've never watched it I'm sure I wont be able to like it now. But because I did, I remembered how much I used to like it at that time. This is similar to when you listen to some song that is associated with a certain period of your life.

Biraru said...

natsukashii~~ ^^
as Yzn san said .. it was really an intersting anime in my childhood .. I enjoyed it very much .. also Grendizer and Mazenger were great ^_^