Saturday, December 08, 2007

挑戦 だ!チャレンジだ! :: Challenge!!

..ttaku~!! ( -_-)>
I wonder why creative ideas always come at the worst
times!(-。- ;)
I have loads of study to do for some coming-VERY-soon hard exams...i have no much time..and look at what i have been doing for the last 1 hour :



Anyway, not to let it go to waste, solve this mystery and win..................nothing! :p
Now i think about it,,it is not so far from what I am supposed to be studying by now..My exam is in the Network Security course where we learn about encryption.. I guess the above challenge can be thought of as some kanji chan-teki form of encryption! ^^
kantan deshou!
mata ne!


9 comments:

Saemon 左衛門 said...

Last time I answered a challenge here you deleted my comment, so I will just go ahead and declare myself the winner!

Amani AbuQdais أماني أبوقديس said...

haya! do you spend your life online...like some ppl do (cough!)?? :D
i guess this is a good way to introduce 2hon5 newbies to the kanji concept!

Anonymous said...

Great idea , if you have other challenges like this please post it .

I solved it , shall I write the answer here or give the others a chance to solve it .

Saemon 左衛門 said...

hey now, that wasn't very nice :(

actually, lately I frequent the jordanian nihongo peer blogs quite a lot.

btw, sometime ago i posted in the kanji thread on facebook. I hope you find it/found it helpful.

hiro said...

ええと、ええと、、、「にほんごが、、、、saikoro kagi~~!!」....
not correct?? :p

hiro said...

あああ!! わかった! 
「にほんごが だいす き~~」:)
サイコロじゃなかった。。。lols

momiji said...

"nihongo ga daisuki~~" omoshiroi! =>
minna wa hayai desu ne, chance ga nakatta yo~~ :(

shiken wo ganbatte kudasai! manten insha'llah!

Amani AbuQdais أماني أبوقديس said...

:D arigatou minna! ^^ kantan deshita ne :)

Saemon san,
Sorry i didn't notice it from before since i rarely check facebook recently.
I've just checked it, arigatou! ^^

Unknown said...

heeeh! speaking of which! its even more fun when u fall into a depression! hahaha & yet u have 2 study :D