Sunday, December 28, 2008

あ!ホタルや!

Jumping between links over the internet will sometimes get you unexpectedly stuck to something.
I've just found out that there is a live action movie for "the Grave of the Fireflies".

I remember I watched the animation version some years ago and it was so good that will truly move you and will leave you for sure with some affection tears in the eyes.
But things are way different in this live action movie,, at some scenes I just started to officially weep!! (;_;)
The characters closely resemble their Anime counter parts and the little girl is just great at doing her role and they talk with the nice accent of KANSAI in the movie.
...Any way, it has a lot of parts on Youtube. This is the link for the first part, and you can find the rest from the "related videos" panel.. a MUST SEE
http://jp.youtube.com/watch?v=sThH1yJNSHw&feature=related

Just remember to thank God for everything, because what looks a trivial daily life for you is the ultimate dream of someone suffering somewhere else..
Remembered my speech at the Japanese language speech contest.

5 comments:

Qutaibah said...

I want to comment but the words stoped after I saw these videos

Saemon 左衛門 said...

Thanks Amani-san, but the things happening in Gaza now are already reminding us.

hiro said...

ah,,,, I have seen some scenes of the movie on the TV, but it was too sad. I couldn't see to the end of it. And yes, recently I just read almost everyday about miserable bombing news. >_<

Amani AbuQdais أماني أبوقديس said...

Anonymous
And I'm sorry, I'm keeping your comment so my readers will know how stupid some commenters are..
Don't like what I write? save yourself the effort and don't visit in the first place.

Amani AbuQdais أماني أبوقديس said...

Qutaiba san
yea i know><

Saemon san
Well in case they are not..cuz unfortunately these things are becoming mere news headlines for a lot of people:(

Hiro san
Well yea this is the only thing you see in news recently ><