Monday, December 15, 2008

アンマン

アンマンの人へ、気をつけたほうがいい!イルベッドからきたある人は「アンマン」食べられるからww
寒い時食べると最高!(≧ω≦)

*Update:
So I succeeded in getting you curious over this ;)
The thing in the picture is some kind of sweets that is called ANMAN, which is also the way you say AMMAN in Japanese. (Here is the what-I-think-is funny part in case you didn't notice!).

ANMAN is some kind of bread/cake filled with red bean paste (ANKO).
The 'AN' part came from the above word ANKO(餡) .ANKO is used in a lot of types of Japanese sweets.
This ANMAN is eaten hot and I enjoyed eating it on my way home in that cold evening.
*Update 2:
And according to T senpai,
-MAN' means MANJUU(饅頭)
(Rikai chan :
饅頭 : Steamed yeast Bun with filling)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

^o)
^o)
What is this!!!!!
Cheese??

Qutaibah said...

no no enasu chan this is
アンマンの人へ、気をつけたほうがいい!イルベッドからきたある人は「アンマン」食べられるからww
寒い時食べると最高! or somthing like that......:P:D

Biraru said...

okashii~
I went to "Anman" recently and it was complete with no "bites" taken from it :p

Saemon 左衛門 said...

hehe.. good one, good one.

funny, hilarious, amusing!

ahem,
bye.

Amani AbuQdais أماني أبوقديس said...

Thanks for the comments minasan! :)
Check the update of this post^^

momiji said...

hehehe omoshiroi!:D
Reminded me when we came to Amman for the first time, I heard my classmates saying that the like "7alab" and that it is very tasty!! (<.< ?? they eat my city?!)
Then I knew that it is a sweat name.

By the way, we call this sweat "mshabbak = مشبّك" in Syrian Accent.

Anonymous said...

あんまん食べたいよぉ~T.T

Anonymous said...

'-MAN' means 'まんじゅう(饅頭)'!

Anonymous said...

おもしろい!
I like to eat Anman too!
It is yummy with green tea.. :D

By the way, I watched a recent Hollywood movie "Body of Lies", and Amman was inside the movie!
The story was centered in Amman City and I was happy to see the town of Amman in the movie!
But the story was a bit depressing..it was a spy movie.

hiro said...

Lols!!! I love Anman!! It is so delicious!! I also like Nikuman. hehe. 今日コンビにに行ってアンマンを買ってきま~す!