Sunday, November 30, 2008

崖の上のポニョ

And this is Hayao Miyazaki's newest movie. 崖の上のポニョ "Ponyo on the cliff".
It was first announced around the period of my entrance exams. Glad they became a memory!:)
I would love to see this movie sometime~!
The great thing about it is that no CG is involved. An Anime that was mainly done the traditional way. See the interview below.

One CM:

Interview:



And here is the awesome ponyo song!(≧ω≦)
Also if you are a good nihongo student, you will go to this page, see the lyrics and sing along.(Mostly in Hiragana with very simple Kanji)

Get this widget | Track details | eSnips Social DNA


Hope you liked it.
logging out~!

3 comments:

Biraru said...

now after watching the video I can comment ^^
well.. it looks very traditional.. I'm not sure if I'll watch it or not.. anyway; I'm downloading it now ^^

Saemon 左衛門 said...

Nice post!

I really like old anime more than recent anime. I do not really know if its nostalgia or the hand drawn animation and 80s keyboard music, but I really dig old anime. They used color boldly and had more atmosphere..

New computer-aided anime looks too perfect and glossy, like it is mass-produced in a factory. iya na kimochi..

long time since I last saw anything by ghibli. I can watch nausicaa again and again and again. I love Miyazaki's imagination.

Amani AbuQdais أماني أبوقديس said...

"too perfect and glossy" ..exactly!