Sunday, November 30, 2008

ウォーリー

Disney's new movie.
Meet Wall-e~! An extremely lonely robot.



I am not a big fan of Disney but this time, this cute robot is involved!
I have been seeing eye-catching posters for it everyday in Shibuya. It is scheduled to be shown for the first time here December 5th.
By the way the Japanese commercial and the posters I saw are more touching.
Sometimes they would show you a picture like the one below with a line that's saying "Why nobody is here?","Why am I so lonely?".... well it wont give the same effect unless you see these lines in Japanese! lol



I think that the story is very nice.
And here is the Japanese commercial :




mata ne~

4 comments:

Biraru said...

NEW ?!! I've watched it few months ago ^^b

well, I didn't like this movie that much.. specially the first half of it, it was boring.. but the second half was better and had some ideas ^^

and of course I hated that cockroach, I felt like it was moving on my own hands... ya333 ><

Amani AbuQdais أماني أبوقديس said...

The Japanese version is new. Do you expect that it will translated to Japanese in a day?? :p
And no need for spoilers!!><;

Biraru said...

sou ka~~
I think Japanese version will be better ^^

besides, it's not spoilers; it's just my opinion..
if you want spoilers then I'll tell you that he will..... then..... but..... :p
do you want me to fill in the blank? :p

MadeMyDay said...

I like this movie so much Amani mouse :)