Thursday, September 27, 2007

Something you see alot in Japan

During my stay in Japan, i would encounter this logo like 10000000 times a day.


Anyone knows what is this?

Ok. Its a very famous Japanese transport company called Yamato transport..or also known as kuroneko (black cat).
It wasn't my first time to know about it. I knew about it for the first time when i was once waiting in the Embassy of Japan waiting room and read some magazines there. There was an article about it, and it talked about how reliable and fast its service is.
So everytime u see a blackcat, remember this company! ^_^
今日はここまでニャ~!
4649!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

interesting!

Anonymous said...

Hehe - that's sooo true. I was in Japan over the summer and I must have seen this logo once every 2 minutes!

Eventually I had to ask someone what it was out of curiosity. I was just googling "japanese shipping company cat logo" so that I could show someone, and this site came up as the first image link.

sofie said...

a cute logo, a cat bring her kitten xD~