Saturday, August 04, 2007

ただいま~!(^o^)/ ☆ I'm back!

Hi everyone!! i'm finally back from my 21day adventure in Japan.
What can i say! it's a dream that finally became true^^
I returned home on the night of the 1st. Because we went through france,our flight was really hard.Tokyo-paris 13 hours flight, wait 9 hours in paris for the next flight,and 5 hours from paris 2 Amman...so as u see it was really 大変!

Regrading the previous post, im very sorry it was such short..but i swear i wrote it while my parents were waiting for me in the car outside to take me to the airport!! so writing that post was the last thing i did at home before i got to Japan.

During this trip we made alot of friends from many countries that were participating in the exchange program.
For me, it was really a great chance to enhance my Japanese by making as much Japanese friends as possible. And yea,my japanese conversational skills improved...yokatta!



The youth conference and discussion session took most of our time,it was really fun working with people from around the world.
In Tokyo,i was thinking : "i ain't leaving Japan without visiting Akiba and hachikou in shibuya".And i did ^^ may God bless the Ginza line!! (^o^)
Actually i went to Akiba and shibuya twice :p ..other places i went to in Tokyo were odaiba and asakusa.
Also, in Tokyo we met with our beloved sensei's T-sensei and K-sensei..Thank you so much for your visit!! we were very happy! (^o^)/

As for our local program, we went to Kyouto. Kyouto is the old capital of Japan.I can call it the traditional/cultural capital of Japan. Nature in Kyoto is amazing!! i can't describe in words, i'll let the pictures speak in the coming posts.
To be honest, by visiting Kyouto, i realised that Japan is not all about Tokyo. Tokyo,being more advanced as i could see, is different than kyouto. But each one is special in its own way! Tokyo for the technology and high buildings, and Kyouto for its nature and temples. You cant say that one is better than the other.

Results : I even love Japan more now! ( ^_')b ..and believe it or not, i love Jordan more now too! Through our cultural events i came to know more about our "own" culture and i even like and respect it more now.

I wont put more pictures in this post, i'll just make it as an "I'm back" notice, and as a quick summary for the whole trip. Then i'll organise my pictures in 6 or 7 posts and publish them soon.

See you next post!! keep commenting!!mata ne~!(^_^)/

10 comments:

7usam said...

O genki desu ka?

Welcome back, Lucky you i know some one would die to visit Japan

Sayonara :D

Amani AbuQdais أماني أبوقديس said...

hai genki desu. arigatou(^_^)
die to go to japan? maybe that was me?
well i know alot of people who would die to go to japan and i was one of them but el7amdella i finally went there.
Thanks for dropping by.

Mohammad Habjouqa said...

okaerinasaaai kanji_chan,

I agree with you,
I love Jordan the most...
but also I miss Japan...

Please when you post pictures don't 4get the かっぱ寿司!!


わさびのハブジョカ ;)

Anonymous said...

i'm very happy to hear that you have enjoyed the stay in Japan!
did you see golden temple in kyoto?
i'm looking foward to meeting you again Amani!
ps. thanks for being nice to me at the session^^

Anonymous said...

Liliana:
Hej you little traveler!
I am happy that u returned safe n sound after such tiring trip. I am sorry we didn't have the chance to chat yet, myb today we will. i can't wait to hear the details from your next posts.

hiro said...

Seems you had a great time in Japan. I am very happy to know that you were not disappointed about Japan. :p And it is great that you love your country more. To know another country is to rediscover your country.

Anonymous said...

Okaerinasai!

Personally, I'd pick Kyoto over Tokyo any day..

'Why?' you say? Of-course because Nintendo is based in -er, I mean, because nature in Kyoto is beautiful!!

Amani AbuQdais أماني أبوقديس said...

Durazi,
like..mice! :p

わさびのハブジョカ さん,
(^▽^)もちろんです!、、わ~!もう一度かっぱ寿司に行きたい(T_T)

Amiさん、
はい。金閣寺に行きました^^
あのね、「Ami」はあなたの本当の名前ですか?^^;

Liliana chan,
^_^ thank you my little mausu :D
see you online ^^

Hiro san,
Why was everyone afraid that i will get disappointed? ^^; nihon ga motto suki ni narimashita :D

sa-meru san,
omedetou gozaimasu!^^ i heard the good news you truely deserve it
( ^_')b
Yea nintendo is ...aah i mean nature in Kyoto is unbelievable(^o^)

Anonymous said...

arigatou gozaimasu :)

nanika osusume no katsudou, tabemono, basho, kudamono, kaimono, oishimono, resto ga attara, oshiete kudasai!!

Anonymous said...

my nickname dayo!
わかってyo!