Sunday, August 19, 2007

Dreams do come true - 3 Final set

Hi again, long time no J-pictures^^ Enjoy the last set of pictures, here i will put the images i was intending to put in 2 or 3 seperate posts all in this one post.


Environment course members. Yatsuhigata nature observation center.
Consciousness!!


I can do furoshiki!^^ arigatou S-san and Y-san


With the Shinkansen(bullet train)


Taken from the shinkansen on the way to Kyouto


Afkar san-me-Alise san in Miyama/Kyouto
Miyama is wonderful,,the nature there is unbelievable!!


Miyama/Kyouto


..no comment..the picture is speaking-miyama


I love Miyama ^^


Going wild with the drums (taiko) ..sore sore!! ..
We did a great performance with taiko..yea they trained us


With some cute kids that performed a great taiko performance for us.
Their sensei is standing behind


Artistic ne~! ^^ - Byoudouin


Kinkakuji


With kind fishing ojisans in Kyouto


youkoso! :p


Kyouto city view from Kiyomizu-dera..wonderful view


Another nice view from Kiyomizu-dera


The..umm..the..the thing!^^; i dunno what is it called. Tell me if you know please!



Akiba-Very funny expression..dunno why i looked like this! lol
i added my own drawing to it in white..i believe this is the closest anime expression to mine :p


Tokyo Tower ☆


Tokyo Tour with volunteers/lunch


LoL..In the NYC
ice breaking games


Cultural exchange program - Youkoso Yorudan! ^^
ようこそヨルダン!

That's all folks! I hope that this enormous number of pictures wont put the blogger sever down!:p
Such a great 21 days we had! I thank God that i finally made it! :) and I thank everyone who contributed to the success of this program.
And ofcourse,alot of thanks to k-s,without your support in the supikon, i wouldnt have lived my dream in reality! ( ^_')b doumo arigatou gozaimashita!!!☆ (bow)
see you next post and keep commenting! :D


18 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amani,
It is called shishi odoshi (Dear scare in English)..

This is actually one of the things I want most from Japan: a small electric shishi odoshi..

When I learned its name I was surprised.. When I was a kid I thought it had a greater purpose like generating electricity or something!

By the way, Japanese gardens have lots of other wonderful things..

Amani AbuQdais أماني أبوقديس said...

ah! sou desu! shishiodoshi! thank you :) i was told its name there but i forgot it ^^;
And yea Japanese gardens have other nice "things"! :D

Anonymous said...

Yeah, "things"! Check out the suikinkutsu

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suikinkutsu

Amani AbuQdais أماني أبوقديس said...

..sugo~~~i! never seen/heard about it before! 3-9-ne!

عادل said...

i love your passion to Nippon :) very insatiable

Anonymous said...

kanji-chan, arigatou for nice photos. tanoshisoudesune.
many things you did,ne.
i felt sorry for you before, because the weather was not so fine during your visit, aber now i feel it was much better than now. mainichi, almost 40grad! yo.

samersan, yokushitteimasune!
mousugu nihon, desune.

K-s

Amani AbuQdais أماني أبوقديس said...

adel,
^^ yea its endless

K-s,
sou desu ^^
hontou ni tanoshikatta! (^o^)
The weather wasn't so bad when we were there..you know we are used to heat in summer too, you tried the summer in Jordan ne ^^ i can't say that i tried summer in Japan since the real heat season is during this period ne
demo 40grad?..taihen desu ne >_<

Anonymous said...

先生、

日本庭園が好きですから。

そうですね、日本 楽しみにしています。
あ、知っていますか、東京へ来る時は断食のラマダンですよ!旅行しているムスリムは断食必要じゃないのに、東京のラマダンを味わいたいですよ。

近いうちに

Anonymous said...

ah, machigaimashita. "muslim NI danjiki ga hitsuyou ja nai"

Anonymous said...

yes,kanji-chan, jordan was hot, but it was dry! i didn't feel it too much hot,and it was'nt unconfortable. just i had to take care of my eyes against sunshine. but, koko! nihon! japan! in summer, we can't survive without "eakon(AC)"!
pffh! i would be boiled.

samersan, osaka is close to kyoto, so you can visit many japaese traditional gardens!

K-s

Mohammad Habjouqa said...

That thing was shishi odoshi,
I know it very well...
of course I do,
because when I went to Kyoto
I told my host family that I want to buy one for my friend
(Samer san indeed)
They said:
"why do u want sth like that??" and I think that was a polite way to say: "ARE U CRAZY??"
But Samer san explained to me later(when I came back), that he wants the electrical one...
End of story.
What I'm trying to say is, things which we might consider as "WOW" in Jordan could be normal in Japan.(and of course vice-versa)
thats really funny and interesting at the same time!!

Amani AbuQdais أماني أبوقديس said...

K-s,
eakon ga atte yokatta ne ^^
natsu wa ato sukoshi desu ne.

wasabi san,
lol yea ofcourse, it is always so, take another example:hachikou..lol i wonder what people thought when we took pictures in front of it and with poses and all these stuff! :D
Things that are a matter of everyday life can be something super to others.
This is what makes cultural exchange special! ^^

Anonymous said...

Thank you Habjouqa, for trying..

Although I don't know how you would have put a life size shishi odoshi in your luggage.

When I go to Japan in sha' Allah, I will search for and buy a miniature electric fountain shishi odoshi to end all shishi odoshis..

a 'shishi odoshi odoshi' if you may..

Amani,
"i wonder what people thought when we took pictures in front of it and with poses" I believe I speak for the people when I say that I thought "what the hell are you doing?!"

You go all the way to Japan by plane, and then all the way to shibuya by train, and then all the way to hachikou by feet, and then you just pose infront of it?! You should ride on its back atleast!

Amani AbuQdais أماني أبوقديس said...

^^;i wont deny that i thought about it :p but actually hachikou was smaller than i imagined.
You know,i will ask them to put a "Do not ride" sign infront of it before you go there! :p

Anonymous said...

Great pics!!

Afkar san looks like a typical Japanese farmer in the rice field! Compare with this photo!
http://www.apple-nakata.com/nakata/stuff2/stuff2_r1_c1.jpg

Anyway, you look great and I think you are very very beautiful, Amani san!

Issa said...

Nice pictures!
Only now I have discovered what a "Shishi-Odoshi" is!
I WANT ONE!!

hiro said...

Nice photos!!
I love the pictures of inaka(countryside). There is a lot of greenery and pretty!
fufufufu,, kanji chan in Akiba! You look like a great otaku! ^-^)/

Amani AbuQdais أماني أبوقديس said...

ma,
arigatou^^;
ma san wa watashi ga shitteiru hito?

Issa san,
thank you :)
its very interesting, the shishi odoshi

hiro san,
LOL the akiba picture is really funny..hen na kao desu ne!(^▽^)
i love the Japanese inaka!^^