Tuesday, June 05, 2012

Rare Kanji of the day!

It's not like we have one everyday.. but

I'm writing to introduce you all to a rare kanji that I "believe" I saw for the first time last month. After four and more years in Japan and being always starving for kanji, seeing one for the first time gave me quite a shock, a happy one, since this never happens recently X)

Welcome our guest! :

It looks like a 千 = thousand squeezed in the middle of a 北=North and the only word I know that uses it is 「乖離」 =かいり=Separation.. I think there are hardly other words that uses it. If you know more share the knowledge!
See you next post. Kanji chan logs out.


شكراً لكم على المتابعة الدائمة للمدونة! اليوم اكتب لأعرفكم برمز كانجي أعتقد بأنه نادر الوجود في الطبيعة  ، رأيته للمره الأولى الشهر الماضي . رؤية كانجي للمرة الأولى أصبح شيئاً نادر الحدوث مؤخراً  بعد أربع سنوات وأكثر من الحياه في اليابان كأكثر متعلمة للغة اليابانية عشقاً لهذه الرموز والتي تتعدى ال-2000 رمز   .
على كل ! رحبوا ب-:     

الرمز يشبه (رقم ألف) مغروزة في وسط  (شمال).  وحالياً لا أعرف سوى كلمة واحدة تستخدمه وهي :  乖離 وتعني "الفصل" (من الفصل بين شيئين).
إن كنتم تعرفون أمثلة اخرى على إستخدامه ، فشاركونا المعرفة .
كانت معكم كانجي تشان ,  نراكم في التدوينة القادمة  ! 


2 comments:

rua said...

cool kanji ^_^
I wish I know more but there is no time and I am lazy to learn !!

Amani AbuQdais أماني أبوقديس said...

Thanks & ganbatte☆