Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Understanding Fourier transform with..MANGA

[In the lab]
-Amani what you are doing?
-(With full confidence) Reading a manga!
- ^^; ??
-... but don't worry it's about Fourier transform (^_^)

This is a book that I found in the lab's books shelf. The title says "understanding Fourier transform by Manga"..I love it!
I "understood" Fourier transform in my undergrad days once but I'm ready to "understand" it 100 times if you offer it in the form of Manga! (^▽^)



The face of the girl to the left in the middle part is hilarious!

The series also has books for many other subjects like Differentiation, Integration, Statistics..
Actually you can find almost anything explained by manga here, but today was the first time I get my hands on one of these.
Now excuse me, I'm busy with manga reading so see you next post!

6 comments:

YzN said...

wow wow wow wow....O___O!
I want one for every subject D: *throws all textbooks in the garbage*

that girl's face is how I usually feel in lectures xD

momiji said...

THATS WONDERFUL *__* !!!
i always used to hate no-pictures-million-words-per-page text books ><
thats why i filled some of my textbooks with manga-style drawings :P

Kweiko said...

I too use to fill my books with manga faces and expressions just to make them more interesting hehe

Ah, hajimemashite! I found your blog by accident and find it quite interesting! Shortly put, I'm an arab muslim girl who loves animanga, and japanese cultures (actually cultures in general) but I'm studying to be a programmer. I've been thinking on visiting Japan or even study there, but haven't really dared to do so because I don't know much about how my life will be there. So following your blog may help me see how suited Japan is for a girl like me! ^^

Unknown said...

i adore this theory :D :D
it`s the most interesting part off diff equation :D :D

Ichigo-mi-chan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ichigo-mi-chan said...

loool that girl looks like Tenma-chan xD link