Friday, January 01, 2010

First sunset of 2010


Happy New Year Everybody!!


People are usually interested in the first SUNRISE(初日の出) rather than sunset.. but since I'm a late riser-especially in winter- sunset was good enough for me.


This is today's beautiful sunset with fuji san.. nothing can be more nihonppoi than seeing fujisan on the first day of the year.. (except that I wasn't lucky enough to see it in my first dream of the year..).

For more info on new year traditions in Japan, see
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hatsuyume
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_New_Year

Wish you a year full of success and a bunch of dreams coming true!!

6 comments:

momiji said...

Happy new year :)

Ichigo-mi-chan said...

Amazing xD !! Happy new yeaaar :)

Anonymous said...

Happy new year
happy days full of success and pleased work
I love the picture, so romantic ;)
did u take it from ur room balcony ?

Amani AbuQdais أماني أبوقديس said...

Thanks very much minna! =D

@eNAS
Well I wish that the view from my room balcony looks 20% like this.. I don't have a balcony in the first place XD

Unknown said...

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!<3
Amani kefek!
mbare7 7lemt fiki mo 3arfe lesh o.o
good luck in everything =D

Amani AbuQdais أماني أبوقديس said...

Imi chan arigatou! =D good luck for you too!