Monday, March 02, 2009

Hints of spring

Today I went to the new city office to complete the procedures of address changing and other stuff.
I officially and finally moved.(Still no internet)
I really had a very hard time during the previous month in room searching and in the whole moving process~ (I moved my stuff "manually" >< ).. Anyway now its March and you can see some early spring signs here and there.




Find the bird in the picture and get.... nothing



I took these pictures for a sakura(?) tree infront of the city office. I was surprised because its almost in full bloom while we are at the beginning of March. And there was only this one tree.
But I heard there are many types of Sakura and they bloom at different seasons..
Until next time..

5 comments:

momiji said...

引越しして、おめでとう!お疲れ様です。^^
桜は早いですね。とてもきれいな写真です^^
ヨルダンでも、もう咲いてきた木が見つけられます。

Biraru said...

引越し。。お疲れ様でした
桜はいつもきれい。。
桜の写真を見るときはいつも『日本に行きたい~』と言う ^^

Qutaibah said...

so beautiful...
ah waw this bird yellow greenish
hehe Find the bird in the picture and get.... nothing but in all pictures :P

Unknown said...

Kerei !!!


Cherry blossoms is so beautiful this month
i think in march it bloom just in tokyo

Anonymous said...

Heeey sweets! how's your new place? are you liking it? and how was your presentation (i think that's a very late question right? :D)
miss you bibi :(