Sunday, September 28, 2008

On the way back to Tokyo

A light post until I get internet to my room^^; And sorry for the non-availability of a Japanese version.

These are pictures I took on the way back. This time I passed by Istanbul and had to wait around 12 hours until my next plane. That's why I was given a free stay at a hotel there.

I was lucky to be on the window side on both flights. On the way to Istanbul there happened to be a thunderstorm that could be seen down and a little far away from the plane.In other words I saw a thunderstorm from above. It was really wonderful!


On the way to the hotel


View from the hotel room window


A new morning from above


Clouds from above are really nice




About to reach Narita .. Fuji san from above!

And finally.. Welcome to Japan!
Better said, Welcome Back to Japan!



You can't imagine how fast and smooth the procedures are when you are a registered foreigner with a Re-Entry permit. (^_^)V

..Until next post!

7 comments:

Saemon 左衛門 said...

フジでよかった!

Anonymous said...

Hamdilla 3l salameh Amani
thats mean you u'll be in Japan through el Eid
Eid Mubarak :)

Anonymous said...

Salams,

I passed by your blog by coincidence. Great stuff. I was born and raised in Amman and I have been living in California for the past 7 years. I went to Tokyo and Osaka last year and fell in love with the country, the food, the language, the culture, everything :)

Now I'm learning Japanese and my family thinks I'm crazy. I'm still a beginner and long way to go. I added your blog to my rss feed reader.

You can check out my blog at http://brainhash.wordpress.com

Ja ne,
Moh

Qutaibah said...

Eido sa'ido Kanji chan
I hope u spend a nice time
beautiful photos
we wait ur next post ^_^
ja ne

momiji said...

الحمد لله على السلامة^^
و عيد سعيد
very nice photos!
dewa, kore kara mo ki wo tsukete, ganbattte kudasai!

Amani AbuQdais أماني أبوقديس said...

Thanks everyone and Eid Sa3eed! ^^

rua said...

I wanted to see you T-T demo jikan ga arimasen ne , zannen demo ensha2allah mirai ni mochiron I will see you ^-^