Sunday, November 02, 2008

Tokyo from 250m above ground level

Yesterday was a perfect clear weather. So I decided to go to Tokyo tower for the first time.
Tokyo tower is the highest building in Tokyo.
Actually I feel ashamed of saying "for the first time" since I am already here for more than half a year. ^^;


Clear weather = High probability of seeing Fujisan
It was around 2:30 PM when I arrived there. The view of Tokyo from above was amazing, but it was very bright that mountains weren't very clear.


Roppongi hills and Shinjuku in the far background




Rainbow Bridge and Fuji TV building(The one with the shiny ball)


Nice feeling


Autumn colors


But at last I was able to enjoy seeing Mount Fuji for about 10 mintues. It only appeared at sunset time. I enjoyed the most beautiful sunset I ever saw in my life.. The sun hiding behind mount Fuji with a whole spectrum of sunset colors.. It can't be described by words..

The VERY sad fact is that by sunset time, my Camera's battery was already dead... I really felt sooo frustrated!! T_T But I could take some shots by my sooo-uncool-mobile camera .. hope it delivers at least a small part of the idea.. (The last 4 pictures)

This was the last picture I could take before my camera died.. If I just saved some battery power..just for 5 more minutes!! I would have been able to take high quality pics of the sunset Fuji...T_T

The sun hiding behind mount Fuji :








Tower at night

By the way I can see the upper part of Tokyo tower from my room.


View from my room.
A tree turning red, Roppongi hills and the upper part of Tokyo Tower


Until next time..

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

toukyou tawa ni iku houhou tte
shittemasuka?

antenano houkou ga tawa no houkou
nanode ieno atamawo mitereba
tukerunndesu. hai.

oboeteoitene. oboenakutemo ii chishiki
kamo dakedo.

Amani AbuQdais أماني أبوقديس said...

ハムちゃん、ロマ字じゃ分からない!w
コメントはどうも~

rua said...

Is tokyo tower far from the place your staying?

nice pics ^-^

Amani AbuQdais أماني أبوقديس said...

Thanks ^^
On the Jordan scale it's far.
On the Tokyo scale, not very much far.

Qutaibah said...

waw beautiful photos
ah you being over clouds :P >_< in 5th photo you stand over -glass, net- what?

waw beautiful nature from your room.

Anonymous said...

東京タワー、夜にしか行ったことなかったけどキレイだね!!

富士山は残念^^;

Anonymous said...

tsugoooooooooi XD
the 5th pic iz the best XD yay jd kief hai =D =D wanna have this feeling 2 =[
ANW how R ya ?? =P zaman 3nek

Amani AbuQdais أماني أبوقديس said...

Qutaiba san,
it IS glass :p

Narae さん
富士山本当に残念 (つw;)ウゥ…
今度夜に行ってみます。
コメントはどうも!^^

ichi-chan
Thanks alot for the comment(^ω^)
Ba3dein its SUgoi not TSUgoi :p
tc

Anonymous said...

Great pics!

Amani AbuQdais أماني أبوقديس said...

Thanks :)

Biraru said...

nice view.. I like these views from above .. it gives a wide range for photos & make it more beautiful presenting nature ^^

Amani AbuQdais أماني أبوقديس said...

@biraru 確かに^^