Monday, September 17, 2007

新しい学期が始まります::A new semester starts


Today my last semester in J.U.S.T. started. I was a little gloomy today so i did'nt go (-_-)
This time i only have 2 courses. I hope it will be a light semester....but i will still continue my training along with the courses...it will end by the end of october.

The previous 2 days, I hosted a homestay for one of the Japanese delegation members (Mari san).
We had loads of fun and she had experienced Ramadan and life in Irbid.

I'm a little frustrated because i want my Japanese conversational skills to be better. When i speak japanese, i always need to switch to english at some point.(T_T)
..anyway, i'm thinking to open a free japanese language course in my university. i will see if this can work or not! i hope it will^^
mata ne~!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ramadan kareem, Kanji-chan.

it is really good chanllenge to open free japanese course in irbid.
that was one of the things that i couldnt to do before, even i wanted.

ebire!

K-s

Anonymous said...

Good luck.

Amani AbuQdais أماني أبوقديس said...

Thank you, Ramadan kareem sensei!^^

And thanks hamede san :)