Thursday, February 19, 2009

日本語集中コース修了式

Japanese Language Intensive course completion ceremony

...And so, I graduated from class 4.
This class gave my Japanese language another push up!
We mainly studied Japanese that is used in research papers and articles.
From time to time, we studied texts taken from newspapers or novels.


クラス4の学生&先生方
Teachers and students of Class 4

At the end of the course we made a presentation in which we introduced our research theme in a general way that allows a general audience understand.
And as a tradition after each completion ceremony, I spent some fun time singing in the karaoke with two class mates.

So I had the honor to be a student of Class3 (last semester) and Class4 (this semester) of the international center at Tokyo University.
For me, Class3 felt like the teenage stage for my Japanese language. Class4 moved it more into the early adult stage.
In case you were wondering, YES, I will continue to take classes as long as I can. For me Japanese language is a life long trip! 頑張ります!!o(>o<)O

Here is a treat! I hear this so often in the convenience stores recently. A very nice song but doesn't match the theme of this post so much.


Other news :

-I'm MOVING SOON.. I'm gonna miss this place.

-As for the COMING SOON post, I need more time ^^;
-My English feels strange..

10 comments:

Biraru said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Biraru said...

おめでとう~ (^^)//
新聞か?おもしろいな~
もっともっと頑張れ
そして。。アマニちゃんの歌を聞きたいよ~ :p

Yukikaze said...

congrats.....my Japanese language on the other hand is getting rusty (T_T)

rua said...

amani chan : omedetou ^-^

when I see how motivated you are , you inspire me to do my best even more , thank you ^-^

I wish U luck , thank you T-T

momiji said...

おめでとうございます!次のステップも頑張ってください!
私にとっても、日本語の勉強は一生のトリップです。^^

Qutaibah said...

Amani chan
mabrook おめでとうございます..
v.nice song :)

Anonymous said...

I'm Rawand
Remember me.
I study Japanese at JICA. And I participated at the Haiku contest.
Meeting U and studying Japanese made my life full of fun and ambition.
After reading your post I'm motivated to work harder, and to study more gambarimasu ^_^.

YzN said...

omedetou Amani-san :)

well, Japanese is addicting...once you start you cant drop ;)

on the other hand :
"-My English feels strange.."
tell me about it !
I feel I'm losing my English reading skill !
specially the vowel sounds :'(
Tank god the vocab is still as before "pre the nihongo phase"

YzN said...

***that was a thank
seems like the writing is getting poor too :P
nvm it's past 3am so it's natural :)

and sorry for the double post

Amani AbuQdais أماني أبوقديس said...

Thank you everyone for the nice comments!
I'm also glad to see other people motivated to study the language.
皆さん、がんばってください!!

Rawand san, ofcourse I remember you! おひさしぶりです^^