Friday, April 04, 2008

Blogging from Tokyo!

الحمد لله!
アルハムド レッラー!
Thank God for everything!

Before :





After :




I have been here for 2 days now, but strangely I feel that I have been here since a longer time.
Soooooooooooooooo many things happened during these days. To summarize :

- Arrived April the 2nd during night to Haneda Airport.

-The travel was really tiresome for me because I never slept.. I can't sleep in planes..the longest period I slept was maybe 15 minutes.

-At the Airport, my senpai T san and another friend were waiting for me. Also nihon taishikan no Y san was waiting for us. KANSHA SHITEIMASU!! :)

- The way from the airport to the lodge was as tiresome as my whole trip towards haneda..if not more!
We took (if i remember well) 2 trains and had to walk for like 20 minutes until the lodge. (imagine this is happening to someone who had been on 3 long flights, carrying all the luggage on the way to the lodge... I think that I really reached my body limits that day!! I have never been sooo tired. I'm glad that I was helped by my senpai and his friend..cuz I wouldnt have arrived alive to the lodge that night without them,,seriously!)

-SAKURA is just wonderful.. I think my arrival was just on the MANKAI (full bloom).
Yesterday sakura blossoms were perfectly in full bloom, when there is wind, they fly like snow~~ soo nice..but sad as well because they fall very quickly. You can see the difference in the amount of blossoms on a tree in one day period!
I knew that sakura disappear quickly, but I didn't know it was THAT quick!! :( Today, trees are with much much less blossoms. I think this means sakura season is over. I enjoyed it for 2 days only. And I didn't take a picture for me with them.sad~! .. I guess I will have to wait for next year. By that time I should have a better camera. The pics below are taken by the mobile camera.







Sakura in Hongou


Hachikou in the back. So many ppl blocking the view in Shibuya

-Today I learned that on the same line there can be more than 1 type of trains. I learned this the hard way when I got into an express train from shibuya. It doesn't stop on my station (komaba toudaimae)..so at last I found my self in medaimae -_- this was one of the times that I felt really glad that I know some Japanese. I asked a lady in the station and she explained the thing for me. New lesson!

-A while ago I experienced an earthquake. This morning I read in the "life in Japan" manual about earthquakes, that Tokyo didn't experience a "MAJOR" earthquake for 80 years ..so you can imagine how i felt today~ kowakatta. Thank God it wasn't THE ONE.

Did I say "To summarize" ? ^^;
So many details, I hope it wasn't boring~
But from now on I will blog only about useful things and will keep the details for my own diary! lol

Actually I have many goals in my mind :
1) Most importantly my study
2) Improve my Japanese language
3) Know more and more about Japan

When I get the connection to my room, I will try to make my posts more organized.

ganbarimasu!

10 comments:

momiji said...

الحمد لله على السلامة ^__^
日本っぽいポーストはもう始まったみたいですね。すごいすごい!^^
とてもきれいな写真ですね。
次のポーストを首を長くして待っています。
詳しいところも書いてください。ぜんぜんつまらなくないですから。

では、お疲れ様~

Biraru said...

الحمد لله على السلامة ^___^
يعطيك العافية
how tiresome that way to the lodge ^^;
I think you still can take a photo with sakura , can't you ? or it's too late ? (T_T)
I hope no more earthquake will happen again ^^
Please tell us everyday what happens with you , 7atta lamma aroo7 3alyapan ykoon 3andi 5ebra :P

ganbatte ne! Amani chan ^^

saito said...

日本にようこそ!

hiro said...

Welcome to Japan! ^-^/

日本での生活、楽しんでくださいね~!

Amani AbuQdais أماني أبوقديس said...

arigatou gozaimasu, minna! :)

Saemon 左衛門 said...

"I have been here for 2 days now, but strangely I feel that I have been here since a longer time.

Soooooooooooooooo many things happened during these days."

Hah! I had this same exact feeling in Japan. After one week I was like DAMN, only one week passed--DAMN, I haven't been to Tokyo yet!

If you ever have the time, please go to Osaka, Kobe and Nara. (and if you have more time and money, Okinawa and Hokkaido)

Anonymous said...

sweeeets! el7amdilla 3al salame!
Miss you already!
Who said we don't want details?! bala bidna the details of the details lol!
take care, mwaaah bibi!

qutaibah said...

why you sad
and I think you must be happy
"icant"
"M.r crows"
"attak babies"
"karasu"
"sad/sad~"
&
just 1 "better" one!
Kanji san
plz put this as number

4)"better" "better" "better"
and I will be happy

"Actually I have many goals in my mind :
1) Most importantly my study
2) Improve my Japanese language
3) Know more and more about Japan"

qutaibah said...

gomennasai

الحمد لله على السلامة ^__^

Amani AbuQdais أماني أبوقديس said...

Saemon san,
If I have time and money, I would definitely go ^^ ..but I doubt that I will ever make it to Okinawa or Hokkaidou^^;

Rasha chan,
Allah ysalmek!Thank you sweets!! ^_^
Thanks for the comment and keep checking ;) miss you too :'(

Qutaiba san,
LoL ok I will keep that in mind^^
Alla ysalmak!